Today and I went to check the due date to show an item was completed but it won't let me check the box. ??? I tried another board and the same thing occurred on another card. Is there an issue going on?
@Diana Criscione I just checked in the macOS desktop app and in Google Chrome on macOS and both are working fine.
What platform/browser are you using?
Windows 10 with Firefox Quantum
The issue just started today, although I can't remember if I was in Trello yesterday. I definitely used it Monday.
@Diana Criscione okay well what I would recommend is trying it out in Google Chrome, and if possible using something like useloom.com to create a screenshot comparing the 2 behaviours, then email it to support@trello.com
I have the same problem from today with Firefox ESR 60.5. Clearing browser cache won't help either. On other browsers it seems to work fine and bug is only effecting Firefox browsers.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.