It seems like just a short time ago, when I looked at the Bell in the upper right hand corner of my Trello Home page, it would show me (on the Bell) how many new notifications I had. Did I do something to turn that off, or is that an upgrade?
@Charles Jarnagin yep Trello are always experimenting with features. This seems to have been rolled out permanently now, but as it rolled out some people saw one view, some people saw another. I guess the data showed that no number was better
@Charles Jarnagin oh, actually I'm still seeing the number in the desktop app (mac)
Ok, thanks Iain! I thought maybe that I had done something, and that I could change it back. I LIKED being able to see that number. Regardless, I LIKE Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.