When I click on Butler at the top of the board I get a message saying that Butler is being acquired by Trello and is not accepting clients. Is that a temporary thing? Or is something else going on with my account that I need to fix? If so, how?
@Elizabeth Fagin yep this is a temporary thing, but the timeframe is indefinite. Basically as soon as the integration of Butler into the core product is done you'll be able to create your account, it's not something you can currently fix.
If you have an urgent automation requirement in the meantime you can use Trellinator which is an integration I created to make it simpler to create code in Google Apps Script to automate Trello:
https://trello.com/integrations/#trellinator
It's a lot more technical that Butler, though but I'm happy to help you get it installed and with some code to achieve the automation you need if it's going to be problematic to wait for Butler.
What do you want to automate?
Thanks Lain. I’m ok waiting for Butler. I had just watched a YouTube about it and was excited to get started.
@Elizabeth Fagin Yes Butler is pretty amazing It'll be worth the wait
@Iain Dooley can I use trellinator to automatically set a cards due date to done when it moves into a specific list? I know with butler that's easy, but I can't wait =(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.