Hello!
I mostly work sharing a lot of images but it's quiet uncomfortable opening uploaded images having no possibility to watch them in fullscreen mode: I mean, when they are in a very high resolution size, you have to scroll them but you'll never have the perfect overview you need. Is there any way to enjoy the auto resize mode based on the monitor-resolution auto recognition?
I can see that the resize automatically works on mobile app version. But when I use Trello on my mobile (android), I have another kind of problem.
QUESTION 2 (mobile version):
When I open one image in fullscreen mode, I can not easily skip it moving from one image to another (keeping the full screen mode on); I always have to close one and click to the next one to open it... it's a very slow and frustrating process.. Is there any solution?
Thanks for your precious help!