Atleast please keep single user for lesser price where we cannot afford 10 $ every month or at least change pricing according to country. I am a single user and no one in team. Im just an beghinner in development and want to use this but I couldn't as 10$ per month is too much to me.
$10 a month is horribly cheap for a Cloud service with everything Atlassian offers for it.
If it is too much for you, then move to "server" - download that, pay $10 for a year rather than a month, and absorb the cost of install/admin/maintenance for yourself.
Ok, so use one of those who "provide it for free and less prices" instead. Obviously, they're unsupported, and either illegal and/or loss-making somewhere, so they could get shut down without warning or any chance of recovering your data, but that's a risk you need to judge.
>You just provide information of what user ask.
Yes, I did. But I'm just repeating things you could look up for yourself.
>Dont need to say anything sarcastically.
I answered your question. If you think anything I said in that answer was "sarcastic", then you do not understand what sarcasm is. And insulting people who are trying to help you is never a good move - almost all of us will react badly to it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.