I've just installed Atlassian plugin and tried to open a file using "Open File in FishEye" function and it failed.
The link generated was very incorrect:
http://dev02:8060/browse/nn/Perforce/depot/product/nn/dev/001/root/code/platform/modules/beaninfoservice/src/com/odysseylogistics/platform/beaninfoservice/intf/model/vo/gl/coding/setup/freightinvoice/FreightInvoiceGLCodingValidationRuleBuilder.java?r=2#to27
instead of
http://dev02:8060/browse/nn/product/nn/dev/001/root/code/platform/modules/beaninfoservice/src/com/odysseylogistics/platform/beaninfoservice/intf/model/vo/gl/coding/setup/freightinvoice/FreightInvoiceGLCodingValidationRuleBuilder.java?r=2#to27
In addition an attempt to open file in IDEA from within FishEye also failed.
It passed
product/nn/dev/001/root/code/platform/modules/beaninfoservice/src/com/odysseylogistics/platform/beaninfoservice/intf/model/vo/gl/coding/setup/freightinvoice/FreightInvoiceGLCodingValidationRuleBuilder.java
root/code/platform/modules/beaninfoservice/src/com/odysseylogistics/platform/beaninfoservice/intf/model/vo/gl/coding/setup/freightinvoice/FreightInvoiceGLCodingValidationRuleBuilder.java
I suppose the problem is that my source dir is not under IDEA's project dir.
FishEye prohect dir in IDEA is set to "product/nn/dev/001"
Source dir is C:/Perforce/depot
Perforce path is "//depot/product/nn/dev/001/..."
"nn" is FishEye repository mapped to "//depot".
Please suggest how I can fix the link generation?
Yes sure I did configure it according to the installation guide.
Ok, so it will not work for me. The plugin deinstalled.
Hi Michael,
I can see the difference between the two first URLS. The first and wrong one has an extra "/Perforce/depot/" in the URL.
I'm not sure how to fix this, though. Can you take a look at your IntelliJ Connector configuration and check if it's according to this document?
Is the plugin in betas testing so far?
It looks so rough. For example, password request on each Idea start was so annoying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.