I want to know if the Attachments are public or private, secured with a secure access token, or are only a very long urls.
@jpizarrom they are private. You can verify this by going to one of them in a new incognito browser window.
I've uploaded an html file to a card in a private board, but the file is public, is not protected by a token, It's a public long url.
https://trello-attachments.s3.amazonaws.com/53704d38874956c627de450d/53704d38874956c627de4529/e39d408e638e2ad7d24a071af0711df1/test.html
Thanks
@jpizarrom ah yes you're correct, the key/token login information to view the file is essentially embedded in the URL
This behavior happens only with free plans?
If I pay a Business Class plan, my files will be protected by a security token with expire time, etc, not a long public url?
Hello @jpizarrom ,
Attachments in Trello have no security token or expiry. They are essentially very long (random) urls, and protected by the "unguessable" url.
If you need more security, you'd need to put attachment into e.g. Google Drive or Dropbox (or similar).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.