Hi all,
I am beginner on Bamboo and I have to get some information about build scripts and task for an Android and iOS project. The steps that I did till now are:
1. Sign up a Bitbucket account and push my project there.
2. Install Bamboo on my own server (Windows).
3. Sign up a Bamboo account and define my Bitbucket reposirory to Bamboo server
4. Run default plan and task (source code checkout) under default job get success result. Also I can see differences of code when I push new codes from android studio to repository and default task automatically starts.
So, the question is, how can I build and see results on Bamboo server?
Which tasks should I create, which scripts should I run? How can I get information about some tasks on task list while creating new task? (For ex. what does inject bamboo variables task?)
Thanks.