The SourceTree Mac has items in the sidebar:
I switch between File Status and History 50+ times per day.
Frequently, when you click on a sidebar item, the sidebar item will be selected but the view shown in the main window will not change.

This is incredibly annoying, and requires you to click other sidebar items, then back to the one you want, in order to hopefully get the screen to load.
This bug is logged in the following tickets:
"Sidebar doesn't switch detail view at times"
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-5158
"File status and history menu highlighting not functioning correctly."
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-3602
"Clicks in sidebar are frequently ignored"
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-6331
"Right Pane does not Update"
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREE-5396
sourcetree when you click the 'File status' and it doesn't update the panel? Have to click 'History' and then back to 'File status' to get it to load." https://twitter.com/YellDavid/status/932950587733348353
I have attached movies of this issue to the bug report, and will attach them here as well if possible.
This bug has existed roughly since the 2.0 release and is still not fixed nearly 2 years later.
The inattention to this MAJOR USABILITY ISSUE speaks broadly to the terrible overall performance of SourceTree Mac in recent years.
What was once my favorite git tool is now a terrible experience that I put up with due to no other available options for certain features.
Due to this single bug I am actively looking for alternatives to reduce my professional dependency on SourceTree / Atlasssian.