If I comment on a card, my username is associated with the comment so people can @ping me about it; however this is not the case for the card itself; the username of whoever created it isn't shown. Is there any way to make the username of the card creator show up?
Hi @ekolis yes there is, if you open the card and scroll to the bottom of the history, the very first entry should be the individual who created the card. Here are two screenshots so you will see what I mean. Let me know if that helps.
thanks,
jodi
Hmm, I'm on desktop, not mobile, and I don't see this information...
Aha, I found it - had to open "more activity"!
That's great news @ekolis, glad it worked for you!
Have a fantastic day,
Jodi
It would be nice if its could appear on the card in board view
like card owner: X
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.