Hi,
I don't know if this is intentional or a bug, but...
I have Sourcetree v3.0.1 installed in two macs: One of then is running High Sierra and the other one is running Mojave and they DO NOT look the same.
Attached some examples:
PS: I added a dark green background to the attached screenshots to allow better identification of the issue, as this forum page already has a white background).
Filter Bar on Commits History View - High Sierra (it has light grey background)

Filter Bar on Commits History View - Mojave (it has white background)

Changed File Info - High Sierra (headers have light grey backgrounds)

Changed File Info - Mojave (headers have white backgrounds)

Bookmarks window - High Sierra (sub header has light grey background)

Bookmarks window - Mojave (sub header has white background)

Can anybody confirm this issue? I almost got crazy this morning trying to re-calibrate my monitors to make Mojave's Sourcetree to look like like High Sierra's but I finally realised theres no way that could be a monitor issue.
And then, dear Sourcetree Team, could you please don't do this and revert section headers to their original light greyish shades? Having too much white everywhere prevents the sections to be easily identified.
Thanks.