Hello! I'm just took the position as the Atlassian Suite Admin for my company. I'm a power user of Jira they've turned into the go-to person for all Atlassian app administration. We have server versions of Jira/Confluence/BitBucket. I'm excited to learn and grow into the position but I have a ton of questions and need a mentor in exchange for maybe a few free lunches/coffees.
I'm also an ACP, Scrum Master, and Product Owner, so I can offer agile related help in exchange as well.
To name a few questions...
- What training is the better option for your $
- Is the training/certification program during the Atlassian Summit the best bargain?
- What kind of add-ons should I have and what ones for Confluence vs. Jira?
- Does anyone really use Portfolio for Jira server?
- What add-ons or integration do enterprises use to get their metrics roll-up through their leadership?
- Plus all kinds of other things like writing scripts with ScriptRunner, and getting approvals w/o Jira HelpDesk
Thank you to anyone who sees this contacts me. I really appreciate the help! Have a fantastically wonderful day!