Hi
When I try to clone my repo I get this error that I don't understand
Command: perl.exe C:\Users\RQUINTELAW\AppData\Local\SourceTree\app-3.0.15\tools\svn.pl info https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectosOutput:Error: System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: El sistema no puede encontrar el archivo especificado
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectosOutput:Error: fatal: ArgumentException encountered.Ya se agreg� un elemento con la misma clave.fatal: ArgumentException encountered.Ya se agreg� un elemento con la misma clave.fatal: Authentication failed for 'https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/'
Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectosOutput:Error: real URL is https://spsprodeus22.vssps.visualstudio.com/_signin?realm=fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com&reply_to=https%3A%2F%2Ffulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com%2FEnvioSeguimientoProyectos%2F_git%2FEnvioSeguimientoProyectos%3Fcmd%3Dcapabilities&redirect=1&aadinmsa=true&context=eyJodCI6MiwiaGlkIjoiNjQyNTM4NzUtN2ViNC00ZTBkLWI3ZjMtNjhhZTU5MDhiODE5IiwicXMiOnt9LCJyciI6IiIsInZoIjoiIiwiY3YiOiIiLCJjcyI6IiJ90#ctx=eyJTaWduSW5Db29raWVEb21haW5zIjpbImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSIsImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSJdfQ2abort: 'https://spsprodeus22.vssps.visualstudio.com/_signin?realm=fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com&reply_to=https%3A%2F%2Ffulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com%2FEnvioSeguimientoProyectos%2F_git%2FEnvioSeguimientoProyectos%3Fcmd%3Dcapabilities&redirect=1&aadinmsa=true&context=eyJodCI6MiwiaGlkIjoiNjQyNTM4NzUtN2ViNC00ZTBkLWI3ZjMtNjhhZTU5MDhiODE5IiwicXMiOnt9LCJyciI6IiIsInZoIjoiIiwiY3YiOiIiLCJjcyI6IiJ90#ctx%3DeyJTaWduSW5Db29raWVEb21haW5zIjpbImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSIsImh0dHBzOi8vbG9naW4ubWljcm9zb2Z0b25saW5lLmNvbSJdfQ2' does not appear to be an hg repository:---%<--- (text/html; charset=utf-8)
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html lang="en-US"><head><title>Azure DevOps Services | Sign In</title><meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=11; IE=10; IE=9; IE=8" /><link rel="SHORTCUT ICON" href="/favicon.ico"/>
<link data-bundlelength="508276" data-bundlename="commoncss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M146_20190115.21/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-commoncss-vKdM2Oatr5-B776BK8ztZFxdq8fuPNEwWImBm151isXU=" data-includedstyles="jQueryUI-Modified;Core;Splitter;PivotView" href="/_static/tfs/M146_20190115.21/_cssbundles/Default/vss-bundle-commoncss-v3gZ5nto-6mADno0zA6AxYKbxke8SQQAxxdCBQMfB_xw=" rel="stylesheet" /><link data-bundlelength="115735" data-bundlename="viewcss" data-highcontrast="/_static/tfs/M146_20190115.21/_cssbundles/HighContrast/vss-bundle-viewcss-v0xLHJTbjvO_CeualJdyooJTeb_sWCY3tbGkf2EsvdfE=" data-includedstyles="VSS.Controls"---%<---!
Any idea Please?
regards
Hi Roberto!
Have you tried cloning from the command line? We'll need to know the result of this operation to understand if this is an issue in Sourcetree or with something else.
I also see some inconsistencies, it's not clear whether you're using Git or Mercurial, as I see this:
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos. ..Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos
Command: git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks ls-remote https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos.
..Command: hg identify extensions.hgext.hgsubversion=! https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos
Could you clarify that, too?
Best regards,
Ana
Hi Ana
I have tried the same in other computer with another account and all is fine. I have tried to clone this same repo in my MAC with SourceTree Mac and all is fine.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and I omit the Mercurial step.
I'm working with this repo without problems with Visual Studio Professional 2017 using the same account that Sourcetree does not accept
I don´t know how to clone with command line
Thanks
Hi Roberto,
So you're experiencing this issue only in a Windows computer, right? Please give us more information to help us troubleshoot this issue:
Let us know!Ana
1.- SourceTree Version 3.0.15
2.- Yes
3.- I've been working without problems until one day I did not let myself do a push and so far
4.- Git in Azure dev ops: https://fulcrumprojects.visualstudio.com/DefaultCollection/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos/_git/EnvioSeguimientoProyectos
Any idea please?
Maybe you can try this:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/45622960/sourcetree-remote-invalid-username-or-password
This part:
1. Do the above. 2. Close Sourcetree 3. Delete AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\passwd 4. Restart SourceTree 5. Hurray!!!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.