This problem is maybe old or someone else already asked about it. However I havent found any solution to this problem neither from the customer support or the community.
I will try to explain all the steps that I did to install sourcetree.
1. First time
I downloaded the newest version (currently 3) from the official page https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/
I tried to install it in my computer which has win 10 (64bits) , I run the exe file and when it was running it shows a message that I needed Microsoft Net(framework?) updates in order to continue the installation . I looked for the updates and download them.
I tried again to install it but same error.
After this I tried to look for a solution here and other websites which suggested to used an older version of the software so I looked for it and download it.
2. time
This time I installed 1.7 version of SourceTree , it was successfully installed. I used it but after some weeks it stop and showed me a windows to "register your license" . I tried to download the free license from y attlasian account but when I pressed the download link it always showed me a 404 page error.
So ..I contact the support team about this. They just tell me to download again the software from the official website.
I did again.
3. time
I tried to install the new version but now, it doesnt even open the installer. I click on the installer , it shows the animation of the logo few seconds and then dissapear. Nothing else.
So...whats happening?