Hi,
I want to run "set ANDROID_HOME = $(bamboo.ANDROID_HOME) gradlew writeProjectInfo" script in a task bu I got "SDK location not found. Define location with sdk.dir in the local.properties file or with an ANDROID_HOME environment variable." error. I write "sdk.dir = C=\\Users\\myName\\AppData\\Local\\Android\\Sdk" in my local.properties file in my project bu it does not worked. What is the reason if this error? How can I fix?
Thanks.
Hi @[deleted],
set ANDROID_HOME = $(bamboo.ANDROID_HOME) gradlew writeProjectInfo
%BAMBOO_<MY_VAR>%
set ANDROID_HOME = %BAMBOO_ANDROID_HOME% gradlew writeProjectInfo
sdk.dir = C:/Users/myName/AppData/Local/Android/Sdk
Please notice that I'm not an expert on gradle, but I'm trying to give you some tips so you can move on.
While writing a programme or setting up a project, there may be a lot of errors in the code. For example, the path to the project's local.properties file is not set.The file Local.properties is missing from the project folder, and your sdk path is not configured in an environment variable.This error message can also be caused by several lines in the local.properties file. Refer to https://kodlogs.net/330/sdk-location-not-found-define-location-with-sdk-dir-in-the-local-properties#why
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.