Hi there,
In SVN I can log a top level project directory, then type the ticket number (we put ticket number in the description of all commits for that ticket) into the filter box, and it will list all commits for that ticket. In the lower part I can see all the files that were added/modified/deleted for the ticket.
I can then do a consolidated diff on a file where it takes all the changes made over the duration of that ticket and consolidates them into a single diff. Then I can jump through to each change and review the code.
How can I do this in Sourcetree on Windows?
I have tried to work this out but these are the issues I have come up against:
- The Search tab doesn't allow you to select multiple commits.
- The Log / History tab does allow you to select multiple commits but you see all the files for every commit in between the ones you selected, not just ones for the commits you selected. This is useless if you trying to review code as other devs may have done commits in between your commits.
Thanks for your time.