Hi!
I am now migrating our MacOS Server from older Mac mini, and the newer version of MacOS Server doesn't host repositories anymore.
So now, I am cloning every repositories we have on our local server. I use accounts that we use to login on our server but it still won't clone, I already tried to authenticate it by trying different accounts we use there using our new server's terminal app and it just keep asking me to put the username and password like crazy! It's really frustrating.
Figure 1: The authentication using terminal

Figure 2: Repository Status Error - because I cannot authenticate properly. I already tried using accounts from our old server which we use to login and pull and push our codes, I also tried using accounts from the new server, I also tried using Crucible created users but still showing this error.

Figure 3: Repository tries to index / update forever.

Figure 4: Repository no activity, it can't detect any changes we commit.

I hope you can help me guys!