Hi
We have multiple repositories linked to a Bamboo plan and would like to combine bit bucket commit triggers on different repository to result in one build being triggered.
I have tried the "Change Detection options" under "Repositories" for the bamboo plan with "Enable quiet period" set. What I observe is that for each repository a separate build is queued and run one after the other.
What I am trying to achieve is to combine the commit in all linked repository to cause a single build. This requirement stems from the fact that each of the linked repository are for modules and which have a dependency hierarchy. This means more than one repo could potentially have a commit that needs to be included in same a build for entire build to succeed.
Any pointers is highly appreciated.
Please note the the versions of bamboo and bit bucket are as follows.
1) Bamboo Version: 6.0.3
2) Bitbucket version: 5.1.0
Thanks in advance