Hello There,
I want Trello Board creation date, I've many boards but I'm unable to find when the board was created.
Help me out for the same!
Kind Regards,
Anshuma
Hi @Anshuma Tomar
There is not a Trello board creation date available, however you can query the actions for the card and board and filter on createCard or createBoard actions, but you're limited to the most recent 1000 actions using the API, which can be a problem for larger boards.
This article below will explain the steps which may give you a close estimate of the creation date by the date the first card was created, as long as you didn't have more than 1000 transactions in that board.
https://help.trello.com/article/759-getting-the-time-a-card-or-board-was-created
I hope this helps!
Jodi
Did this resolved your question @Anshuma Tomar?
Thanks so much,
Hi @Jodi LeBlanc ,The link you shared is broken.
I need to get the created date for specific cards. What is the best way to achieve that? Or possible, count how many cards were created in a timeframe.
Just found thishttps://www.patlaf.com/get-the-creation-date-of-a-trello-card-with-r/Seems to work
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.