Does SourceTree have a spell checker for your commit messages? If so how do you turn it on?
This was just added in SourceTree 1.4.
Hey Dan,
If using Mac, it can spell check using Mac's built-in spell checker which hooks into native controls. Mine's currently doing it as can be seen here:
so you can see that the text is underlined red, and upon context-clicking it'll offer options to spell check.
You can enable this option by context-clicking in a text input and using the "Spelling and Grammar" option as shown here:
If you're using Windows I can take a look later and get back to you, I don't have my Windows install available to me right now.
Cheers
Thank you for responding, but I'm using Windows.
Awesome! I just updated and got 1.4 and the spell checker works!! Thanks
In SourceTree you can activate Spell Check in Tools > Options, in General Tab:
scr3.png
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.