I would like to automatically hide any checked items in a card's checklists.
@Kelly Enright you choose this on a case-by-case basis for each card. The setting is saved for that card locally, meaning that if you choose that on a given device the next time you look at that card on that device, it will remember the setting, but there's no way to set it as the default for all cards on all devices.
I would give my right eye for a default "hide checked items" for all users and members and observers across the board, it's hard to convince people to hit that little button
Yup
Wish there was a default setting. Waste of my time!!!!
Update for y'all if you are having issues with hidden checked items not staying hidden... https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/When-you-hide-completed-items-in-a-checklist-how-do-you-keep/qaq-p/1681727?utm_campaign=&utm_content=post&utm_medium=email&utm_source=atlcomm#M75636
https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/hide-activity-details-+-t/hcgmjpjodnakphfpegldpbcajlmpfipa?hl=en-GB&pli=1
I found this chrome extension that allegedly does just that. I haven't tried it yet as I would prefer a native power-up, and I'm still checking out the available options. Would love to know if someone can recommend a power-up.
LMK if anyone else is interested in what else I find, or if I try the chrome extension, and I'd be happy to share
I have found they stay hidden once you hide them unless you clear your cookies. If you clear only cache the "checked" items on the checklist will stay hidden.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.