I have a bamboo plan set to 'Bitbucket Server repository triggered' and 'Branches' set to manual. My repo is configured with 'master' as being the branch and 'Enable quiet period' is not checked.
Essentially, this plan runs whenever there is a merge to master and everything works fine.
Although, I observed the following behaviour:
Branch A merges into master -> Triggers build 1
(while build 1 is running)
Branch B merges into master -> nothing appeared on the bamboo queue
Branch C merges into master -> nothing appeared on the bamboo queue
(build 1 finishes)
Build 2 starts with changes from both merges (Branch B -> master and Branch C -> master)
It doesn't seem right, since 'quiet period' is not enabled. My train of thought is that 1 change triggers 1 build.
Is it the intended behaviour or is it a bug? Maybe there is another option on bamboo to change this behaviour that I'm not aware of.
Edit 1: I'm using version 6.6.2 build 60606 - 14 Aug 18