How would I setup a Butler statement for running at ask on the first day (e.g. Saturday) every X months?
I know how to do both separately but not sure if it's possible to do both together.
@Matthew McClintock have you tried:
on the first saturday of every 2nd month
If that doesn't work, you could try just firing when the card is due, then advancing the due date to the first saturday in X months' time as part of the command.
Doesn't work as-is- I tried lots of possible ones before posting here. I'm thinking it just doesn't work.
@Matthew McClintock okay so you've tried using a due date trigger and then adjusting the due date each with the command as it runs?
Didn't want it to be there always, so no I did not try that.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.