I am looking to find a way to organize candidates in a pipeline. Not sure if this is something that Trello is able to do.
Hi @Kristen Sochor the Trello Inspiration board has a Marketing Hiring board that you could adapt to meet your needs. Here is the link:
https://trello.com/b/T1kaSwf9/marketing-hiring
As well, this people management board is great, where you could have each candidate and add their resumes and talent management pieces, as well as skills etc.
https://trello.com/b/Gnp6hdw9/people-management
If you think either of these boards would meet your needs you can go to the right corner and choose "copy board" then name it, and it will appear as a private board in your Trello, and you can adapt and change to meet our needs.
Let me know if this helps.
Thanks,
Jodi
Thanks Jodi! Is there a video I could watch or tutorial for the people management board?
Hi @Kristen Sochor there isn't a video or tutorial that I am aware of, however it serves as inspiration. You could create a card for each person and keep all their info in the card, status note and updates. Then have your main headings and move individuals around. You can also create checklists inside the card on what needs to be done and the description can be the status for each candidate.
Hope this helps.
Are we able to set up a call next week? I have some additional questions.
@Kristen Sochor I have a video of an automated recruitment pipeline I made for a client that I can share with your privately but I can't post in privately here, you can contact me via my profile.
I don't know how to contact you via your profile. Can you email me at ksochor@navmp.com?
@Kristen Sochor will do!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.