I tried to attach a Google Drive file to one of my cards.It seems scary that I have to give a permission for Trello to see and download my Google Drive files. Do I understand well?
Hi László,
Yes, this is the standard notification for many Power-Ups that connect your Trello account with other services like Google Drive. If you disable a Power-Up later, it will revoke the permissions granted.
Cheers!
Hi Blair,
Does it mean Trello can download any of my files from my Drive even those ones I didn't use with Trello?
Thanks in advance
@László Bővíz yes you're giving Trello access to Google Drive.
This is very unsettling though. Why should I give Trello access to all my G Drive when there are only specific files which I want to connect with my Trello board? Is there any way to protect private files on my Google Drive from being accessed by Trello?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.