So every time I try to push or pull, the action fails and I get the following prompt:
git -c diff.mnemonicprefix=false -c core.quotepath=false --no-optional-locks fetch origin
git: 'credential-osxkeychain' is not a git command. See 'git --help'.
fatal: remote error: CAPTCHA required
Your Bitbucket account has been locked. To unlock it and log in again you must
solve a CAPTCHA. This is typically caused by too many attempts to login with an
incorrect password. The account lock prevents your SCM client from accessing
Bitbucket and its mirrors until it is solved, even if you enter your password
correctly.
If you are currently logged in to Bitbucket via a browser you may need to
logout and then log back in in order to solve the CAPTCHA.
Visit Bitbucket at https://ssbb.oiigds.com for more details.
I have found I am able to fix it by opening bitbucket in the web browser, logging out, logging back in, and completing the CAPTCHA check. Sometimes this check doesnt appear and I'll have to log out and in multiple times for it to work.
If I just had to do this once it wouldn't be a problem, but its required every time I push or pull, even immediately after I've gone through the process. This never happened before, and no it happens every time. I've already tried updating SourceTree, and no fixes I've found online have worked.
Any ideas would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
Justin