I have reached my maximum of 10 active users. I want to set one of the JIRA system users "com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded" to inactive to make room for another team member. Will setting the "com.atlassian.servicedesk.embedded" user inactive cause any system issues?
@jaybarts, welcome to the Community. I'm using cloud so maybe Server is different here but doubt it. Those 'users' should not be counting as agents I would think. When you go to user management and list all active JSD access users what do you see. I would expect to see only those real users. Are you saying you don't have 10 actual real users and seeing an error?
Hi @Jack Brickey, thanks for the reply.The Cloud version must work differently because I have just confirmed that the embedded user counts towards the max user license count. When I list all active users, the embedded user appears in the list (see screenshot)
It turns out I need more than just one additional user anyway, so I am working on purchasing the next tier license. In any case, thank you for your response.
that seems unfortunate. what addon are these associated with? depending on that it might make more sense to me.
so it appears to be the Embeddable Widget. I would reach out to their support and ask about this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.