I have Bamboo 3.2 running and I am trying to connect my first remote agent to it. This is all on Windows Server 2008 64 bit Standard for the remote agent and Windows Server 2008 R2 64 bit for the master Bamboo server. I installed this using the wrapper as a service.
java -Dbamboo.home=C:\bamboo -jar atlassian-bamboo-agent-installer-3.2.jar http://server_name:8085/agentServer/ installntservice
The install works fine and the service starts. I go to the "Agents" tab in the Bamboo admin section and it tells me an agent is loading on the server but it never loads.
Aug 10, 2011 10:41:48 AM A remote agent is loading on server_name (10.129.36.88).
I ran the NetworkAnalyser...
C:\downloads>java NetworkAnalyser http://server_name:8085Testing connectivity to Bamboo Server: http://server_name:8085<br< a=""> />Trying to establish connection with remote server: http://server_name:8085<br< a=""> />Connection established!Testing connectivity to Bamboo Server: http:?//server_name:54663Trying to establish connection with remote server: http:?//server_name:54663Connection established!
I have tried this with 32 bit and 64 bit Java installed on the agent server.
Any idea's ?
You should look at the agent log, it will be located in agent home directory.
Please give me more information about solved problem?
I also stuck in
There are currently no online remote agents configured on this Bamboo instance
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.