I'm getting "you have not concluded your merge (Merge head exists)" when I try to pull or push in this state of the repository. I tried other things as well, and always get this message
What should I do?
Hi Michael!
This is not an issue with Sourcetree, but with Git. I'd recommend you to use the terminal for this and check the status of your repository (git status). If there are any conflicts you'll need to resolve them and after that add them (git add). If there aren't any unmerged files then you can do git commit.
git status
git add
git commit.
Maybe these other responses from the Community will be useful too:
Hope that helps!
Ana
That was easy. Just going to the command line and typing 'git commit' was all that was necessary.
Happy to hear that
Have a good day!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.