When I start SourceTree, this message always appears:
Invalid release entry: 7C20078B2B045E2C881187E39009FD85284F4E83 SourceTree-3.0.15-full.nupkg 23991659
why?
Thanks
Hi David!
Are you on Windows or Mac?
Is this a fresh install? If not, can you try downloading the latest version from https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/? Are you getting the same error after that?
Please let us know so we can pinpoint where the error is coming from.
Cheers
Ana
Hi Ana!!
I am on windows.
At this moment I can not do a clean installation because I am in the middle of a big development ...
My sourcetree version is 2.1.11.0
Thanks!!
The problem is with version 3.0.15, but on sourcetreeapp.com you can only download the older 3.0.12 version. It seems that the 3.0.15 is only slowly rolled out to users via the automatic updates.
I have now reported this issue as https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-11147 so hopefully someone will take a look at it.
Installing a newer Sourcetree version will not have any effect on your code, as your files are hosted on your computer, not in Sourcetree.
If you still don't want to install the new version, can you let us know if you have automatic updates enabled or disabled?
Cheers,
Hi Ana!
I have automatic updates enabled.
Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.