I wanted to use ST for a new project after haven't it opened for a long time. Opening it gave me the message that some update failed. I could not connect to my Github account. The authenticate popup kept coming up every 3 second.
I deinstalled Sourcetree and installed the newest version from scratch. Still same problem, but user and password to Github were correct.
I created some new accounts with the same Github account in ST and deleted them right away. Now I can login through ST, well means If I refresh the password in the edit hosting account pop up I get now 'Autentication OK'
HOWEVER, nor the organisations (mine) remote repros are listed nor can I clone or create a new repo.
This look pretty poor for an Atlassian software even for free.
As it seem to work for others I would like to get help to fix the issue on my side.