My team and I each have daily boards, is there a way to create an entire month of boards, without having to type each one out?
Hi @Jennifer Bourikas you could create one board as January with all your template cards/lists etc, then go to"show menu", select "more" and then "choose copy board", you can then call that board February. Repeat this step for each month. I am not aware of a way to make 12 monthly boards in one step, but this process should only take a few minutes.
Thanks and have a great day!
Jodi
Hi @Jennifer Bourikas did this answer your question?Thanks,
Thanks Jodi for your help. I’d like to have a Board for each day of the month but your solution may be the only workaround. Many thanks for your input!
I didn't realize you wanted a separate board for each day of the month. This Inspiration board is set up with a list for each day of the month. Perhaps you could incorporate that method with the original work around. Here is the link:
https://trello.com/b/F3aSiZPs/stop-board
Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.