I set up a new Trello account, and I am trying to understand how to reverse a Card formatting option I chose.
When creating my first Card, I was prompted with a Card setup question. I was asked whether I wanted typed text rows to be "contained" within one Card or text rows to be "separated" with new Cards. Let me illustrate.
Illustration One
I want to type information on a single Card that allows me to keep information in rows after I hit the Enter Key, like the following:
____________________________________
Jack; Senior Designer [Enter Key]
Jill; Global Architect [Enter Key]
John; Senior Vice President
____________________________________
Illustration Two
Instead, after typing a name and hitting the Enter Key, I am getting a new Card for each name, like the following:
____________________________________
Jack; Senior Designer [Enter Key]
____________________________________
Jill; Global Architect [Enter Key]
____________________________________
John; Senior Vice President
_____________________________________
How do I get back to the option of having text flow like Illustration One where the Enter Key does not create a new Card?