I have many recurring projects that recur once or twice a year. For example, I have a big show that happens in the summer, and there are hundreds of tasks that are linked to it. When I finish a task, I want to be able to either archive it or move it to my "Done" board and then not have to see it again for the next 6-12 months. (I have the Repeater power-up to signal it to recur in the correct amount of time.)
My question is, should I be simply archiving these cards when I'm done with them, or moving them to my "Done" board? Will either one affect my card repeater's ability to recur? I'm afraid that I'll choose the wrong option and the repeater will somehow be disabled so these cards will be gone forever and I'll have to go searching for them again in a year when this project starts over for 2020.
Or is there a better way to deal with annually recurring tasks that I want to see once a year and then not think about again until it's relevant the following year?