I would like to create boards for each month of the year with to-dos that happen every year. Is there a way to reset the board at the end of the year so that I don't have to rebuild it?
Thank you
Kasey
Hi @Kasey Moffett I would recommend you make a master board as your template with all the to dos that happen that year, then do a copy of that board each year so that you don't have to rebuild it. There is no way that I am aware of to reset the board, and with this method you can go back and look at your progress from year to year.
Let me know if this helps.Thanks and have a great day,Jodi
Also, once your template is created, you can go to "show menu" on the top right corner of your board, select "more" then choose "copy board" and name it for that year.
Did this answer your question @Kasey Moffett ?
Thanks,
Jodi
Hi @Kasey Moffett just following up, did this resolve your inquiry?Thanks,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.