Invalid release entry: 7C20078B2B045E2C881187E39009FD85284F4E83 SourceTree-3.0.15-full.nupkg 23991659
When I ,close this error message, sourcetree works as it should, so no big problem. But maybe there is a simple solution to solve it.
I've got the same issue. Is there any solution?
Same here....
Me too.
Get the same error ...
Same for me. I get this message when trying to upgrade from 2.4.8 to the newest version via "Check for updates". Looks like the update process is not working ok.
I have the same error. What is the solution?
I am also having the same issue off late. Mine is Source Tree 2.0.20.1
It is automatically checking for updates when the app starts up and it is showing this error message.
My sourcetree version is 2.1.11.0.
Effectively It is automatically checking for updates when the app starts up and it is showing this error message.
Same issue here from version 3.0.12
Same here, really anoying error. I also think it has something to do with the update checking process.
Same for me too version 2.1.2.5
Same. version 2.1.10.0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.