Is there any way to complete a card that is on repeat? For example if I have a daily to-do item and I have completed that item I can market it complete?
Hi @Lance Dengate I have used the card repeater power-up in the past for daily tasks and completed and archived the card each day, and then a new occurrence arrived the next day. Is that what you are referring to?
Thanks,
Jodi
Here is a great blog post on the card repeater power-up. You will see the checklist in the weekly workout example, how they completed the checklists each week.
https://blog.trello.com/trello-card-repeater
@Jodi LeBlanc So as I archived a card that was a completed and the card was on repeat. It never showed back up for today’s tasks.
Did the card show up yet? What time did you set it to repeat each day?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.