Good Day
When I create a card, it will automatically appear a subscription (small eye). Appears all the time.
http://joxi.ru/zANDZD0hv6KDjm
http://joxi.ru/MAj1V10ujxa5a2
Tell me how to make it so that the eye does not flinch. (subscribe)
Thank you
Hi @Сергей Матыгин the Trello team made a temporary change as part of an experiment that includes the behavior you're seeing. There isn't currently a way to disable that, but I've passed your comments about the change along to the team. Sorry for the frustration in the meantime! Let us know if there's anything else I can do to help. Once I hear more I will let you know.
Thanks and have a great day,
Jodi
Thank you for your reply)This label increases the size of the card. There are now fewer cards on the screen. It is not comfortable.
http://joxi.ru/V2VBkBnfdKMVO2
The card has become twice as large. Too much space is empty
Hi @Сергей Матыгин you can open the card and manually turn off the watch feature as a work around for now. I will have more information for you soon once I hear back from Trello team.
Thanks,
Hi @Сергей Матыгин , the Trello Team received a lot of feedback about this autowatching feature that was recently enabled in Trello. As a result they are planning to disable the auto-watch feature on creation of new cards for now. However there is still an auto-watch enabled for any user that changes a due date on a card, that one will remain in effect for the time being. This change will take affect sometime between now and by end of day tomorrow (Thursday) for all Trello sites.
I hope this helps and have a great day,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.