And here no less, I'm not getting all the funny fonts that show what actions are done with what clicks.
It makes using trello a pain in the butt with the guessing games.
(Image removed because it was no longer relevant.)
Hi @Dream Dancer I see you are using Firefox. THis may be a browser issue, can you try logging into Trello with another browser such as google chrome, Microsoft edge or internet explorer to see if the same thing happens?
look forward to hearing from you to see if the font appears the same way.
thanks,
jodi
There is no other browsers available.
I am using chrome answer safari and don’t see the symbols in your screen shot. Can you have a look to see if you are running the latest version of Firefox?
Thanks,
Did nothing to change my system, it is now working.
File this as either a mystery bug, or someone put the font back on the server.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.