Hello,
Today it is about Atlassian Certification. Do you have an interest in taking the exam? If yes share with us so if we have couple people we can start a group study.
All the best,
I plan to complete the ACP-100 exam in the first half of 2019. Now I want to know what review materials are available.
I would like to take the ACP-100 exam on Feb 2019.
My next step is getting my ACP-200 Confluence Administrator certification. Interested in joining a study group.
I am interested in Jira Service Desk Admin, not particular time frame on acquiring the cert.
Good morning All,
I am glad to see people interested in this topic. I am more into the ACP-100 @Vishal & @Ollie Guan. We are lucky to have @Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen for people interested about ACP-200
I will create ExcelSheets for ACP-100 and ACP-200 @[deleted]so that we can see how many people and start the group studies may be early next year.
@Raynard Rhodeswe have Andrew(I can not remember his last name so that I can tag him), he works for ISOS. He passed JSD (may be he can help)
Sounds great @Tinker Fadoua,
Looking forward to working with @Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen
I have signed up to take the ACP-100 Jira Administrator exam at the Atlassian Summit in April. Would love to get a group working together in prepping for it!
I completed my ACP-100 about a month ago. Will be happy to lend any help with the preparation..
@Vinu Thank you! We will need your help definitely.
@Bill Tanner I am planning on taking it around that time as well but not in Summit.
Is it possible to take the Confluence Skills Badges before the Certification?
I would first like to take the ASB-210 Confluence Content Management and ASB-212 Using Confluence for Documentation & Knowledge Bases tests, but I am not sure if I can start there.
I do want to take ACP-200 Confluence Administrator.
I am interested in joining a study group(s).
Thank you.
Anyone can listen to the free Skill Builder webinars for Confluence Content Management and Using Confluence for Documentation & Knowledge Bases: https://training.atlassian.com/skill-builders
The Skills Badges themselves are available only after earning the related Certification.
Thanks Julia. That answers my question completely. I'm looking forward to joining the ACP-200 study group then.
Will add your name to the Excel Sheet @Diana Carter!
Hi @Tinker Fadoua,
once added to the excel sheet, what happens next?
Thanks
@[deleted] I will share them with the other NOVA AUG Leaders so that we can decide on how to proceed with the study groups. Waiting for the new year as lot of people are on vacation.
@Dana Jansen - Confluence Queen , @Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
@Michelle Simkonis Who is interested to organize group studies? One for JIRA and one for Confluence.
I am very interested to join the JIRA one.
Fadoua, I'm interested in attending both.
@Todd_Hull Morning,
Let me reach out to all people interested about JIRA and see how we can start our group study and when?
Best,
Fadoua
People who are interested about JIRA, can you please share your emails so that we can see how to start the group study?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.