After having used hg via different mechanisms for a while I just installed SourceTree. Basically it looks really great and easy to use. So I think it might be a great choice for new users to get started with hg or git.
Unfortunately I am experiencing problems when trying to clone a repository from Bitbucket. When I enter ssh://hg@bitbucket.org/<user>/<repository> as the URL I get "This is not a valid source path / URL". Clicking on details shows "remote: The command "C:\Program" is either written wrong or could not be found" (or so, my own translation as this is a non-English Windows).
Now things get rather strange to me: I cloned the repository on the command line (via ssh) and opened it with SourceTree . After that I did the first edit and could commit and push without problems. And this is using the same URL as shown above internally.
So I wonder if there's something wrong with my setup or if it's actually a software issue.