Scenario:
I have 5 remote agents divided in 2 servers (3 and 2). I have a "Build Plan", composed by stages (checkout, compile, test and package), and each stage has a unique job.
When I run the "Build Plan", an agent from Server 1 is assigned to the "checkout job". After that, Bamboo starts the "compile job" with an agent from Server 2.
The problem is that my "checkout job" create a folder in disk to do the checkout, and then the "compile job" is looking for the code in a folder that not exists in his server (it was created in disk from the other server)
There are some way to force Bamboo to use the same agent for the entire "Build plan", after initiated the first job? I can't dedicate a job for that "Build Plant" (I have a lot of projects so I need all the remote agents availables for all the projects)