I've been using this for weeks... now suddently when I create a new card it is automatically set to "watch", this is a massive hassle to untick each time.
Please help me disable this... it's a real pain.
Hi @Nick Rose I noticed there were six community users writing in with the same issue since Friday so I thought I would do a bit of investigating. Trello support is looking into it, however you can send info to trello.com/contact See screen shot, they are currently investigating the issue.
Once I know more I will share with you.
Thanks and have a good day,
Jodi
Hi @Nick Rose I just found out that the Trello team made a temporary change as part of an experiment that includes the behavior you're seeing. There isn't currently a way to disable that, but I've passed your comments about the change along to the team. Sorry for the frustration in the meantime! Let us know if there's anything else I can do to help.
Have a great rest of your day.
Hopefully they fix it soon... I love Trello, but I'll stop using it if this isn't fixed soon.
It's the most annoying thing... instead of saving me time, it's COSTING me time because I have to manually go into every card to turn it off.
Hi @Nick Rose - it may have been resolved. I haven't been able to duplicate the issues, as it was happening to me all weekend. Now when I create a card it is not watching by default. I hope that is the case for you too.
Please NEVER enable this "feature" again. Wasted so much of my time. Almost quit using Trello.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.