How do I set the value of the "bamboo.agent.heartbeatTimeoutSeconds" property of an agent to "3600"?
I've tried adding it at "<property name="bamboo.agent.heartbeatTimeoutSeconds">" to the bamboo-agent.cfg.xml file but the agents still timeout after 10 minutes.
I've tried starting my agent with the "-Dbamboo.agent.heartbeatTimeoutSeconds" commandline parameter but that throws an error "Error: Could not find or load main class .agent.heartbeatTimeoutSeconds".
I've tried setting it on the server bamboo.cfg.xml file.
I've even tried adding it to the Broker client URL in System General Configuration on the Bamboo server like this:
failover:(tcp://bamboo.dev2.local:54663?wireFormat.maxInactivityDuration=1800000)?initialReconnectDelay=15000&maxReconnectAttempts=60&bamboo.agent.heartbeatTimeoutSeconds=3600
Thank you for taking the time to read this question through. I just need the timeout to be 60 minutes instead of 10 while I wait for our networking infrastructure to be upgraded some time in 2019.
EDIT: I've tried the suggestion here: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bamboo-questions/Can-I-set-a-longer-connection-timeout-for-Bamboo-remote-agents/qaq-p/95927 it looks similar to what i did with the Broker client URL in System General Configuration. But I still get this error:
FATAL [scheduler_Worker-4] [AgentContext] Agent encountered a fatal error: 'The last successful transmission was 10 minutes ago, the heartbeat timeout is 10 minutes, terminating agent'. Exiting.
java.util.concurrent.TimeoutException: The last successful transmission was 10 minutes ago, the heartbeat timeout is 10 minutes, terminating agent
at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.remote.heartbeat.AgentHeartBeatJob.execute(AgentHeartBeatJob.java:57)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.remote.heartbeat.AgentHeartBeatJob.execute(AgentHeartBeatJob.java:36)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.BambooRunnables$1.run(BambooRunnables.java:48)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWith(ImpersonationHelper.java:26)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWithSystemAuthority(ImpersonationHelper.java:17)
at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper$1.run(ImpersonationHelper.java:41)
at org.quartz.simpl.SimpleThreadPool$WorkerThread.run(SimpleThreadPool.java:573)
Also, I'd welcome any feedback at all. Other questions are being answered much faster than this question, clearly I have not been clear or succinct enough.