I have many lists where I want my "urgent" or "today" items to be visible, but that also contain tasks which have due dates set in the future, and I'd like for those tasks not to appear until they're due.
If I choose to filter by "due in the next day," it won't show any of my regular tasks unless I go through and set the due date for each one to be "today." Too tedious.
One idea I had was to set all my urgent tasks to a green label by default, and then any tasks that I assign a due date to, I would label as yellow. Then I could filter my list to only show green labels, OR tasks that are due in the next day. However, even when I do this and select "Matches any label and any member," all the non-dated tasks disappear.
Is there a better way to achieve this objective?