I'm having an issue adding an SVN subrespository that has its own subrepository in SourceTree.
Here are the steps to reproduce the issue (all from within SourceTree):
- Create a local Mercurial repository
- Add and commit a file
- Add an SVN subrepository
- Commit the subrepository and .hgsub file
Expected result:
Subrepository and .hgsub file are added to the repository and SourceTree reports 'Nothing to commit' in the Working Copy
Actual result:
SourceTree reports 'Uncommited subrepositories' and will not allow the commit. If you then hit 'Commit' to see what changes it thinks are present, it reports 'Nothing to commit' and you are then stuck on this page.
I had this issue when using Google Mock as a subrepository: http://googlemock.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/
I didn't have the issue when using simple SVN repositories on our local server.
I suspect the issue is related to the fact that the Google Mock repository has its own subrepositories.
Environment:
SourceTree 1.9.2
Mercurial version 2.1+2-0620421044a2
Mac OS X 10.8.5
Comments
This works as expected if you add the files using the command line.