We have always historically been able to deploy to our S:\Shortcuts folder but since we upgraded to the latest version of Bamboo (server based), we have been unable to deploy to the shortcut directory. I know the bamboobuild.xml is coded correctly as if I point it to a location on another drive, this time on our development server, the Shortcuts get deployed correctly. We check the directory exists first and despite the fact it is physically there
<if>
<available file="${env.bamboo_shortcut_dir}" />
<then>
<copy todir="${env.bamboo_shortcut_dir}">
<fileset dir="${application.files.base.dir}\@{dir}\client" casesensitive="no">
<include name="CreditSolve -*" />
<include name="CopyData -*" />
<include name="PROFILER*" />
</fileset>
</copy>
</then>
<else>
<echo message="** WARNING - SHORTCUTS WERE NOT DEPLOYED **" />
</else>
</if>
I continually get informed that the directory is not there ( I have tried adding the type 'dir' as well). This is incredibly frustrating so thought I would ask the question here.
Any help gratefully received.
Cheers