SourceTree for Windows v1.0.4.0
Source controlled codebase is C#.NET written in Visual Studio 2012
When I discard a hunk or a file, SourceTree changes every line ending in the file, and every line in the whole file then shows as red (unless I ignore whitespace - which won't change the fact that SourceTree is still messing with my line endings).
How can I make it stop doing this?
I just uninstalled SourceTree, deleted all 'Atlassian' folders from %appdata%, rebooted and reinstalled SourceTree - and during setup this time I unchecked both checkboxes for:
"Allow SourceTree to modify your global config files"
and
"Configure automatic line ending handling by default"
...but that's no good - it still changes all the line endings in a file when I discard any changes.
I REALLY want to be able to use this feature - Please let me know if there's a way to make it stop changing my line endings.
Thanks so much!