My Boss has Trello Gold with Butler. He asked me to help him improve some automation functions on a board. I am a member of the team and can see butler bot cards on the board but if I click the butler link and go to rules I cannot see any of the rules on the board. How can we set this up so I can see the rules he has running on the board?
Hi Dallin,
It sounds like your boss only has a personal Butler account. Without a Team Butler subscription, those Butler rules are designed for each individual person who sets them up and don't share between team members.
It's not currently possible to upgrade a Butler account while we're working on the integration, so stay tuned on that, and we'll have more to announce soon!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.