It's nearing the end of the year and I feel like I've experienced an immense amount of personal and professional growth. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for an amazing group of peers in this industry who push me to always do my best.
Our little communi-team family does such a wonderful job of encouraging each other and I want to take a moment to give shout outs and say a few nice things about each of them. (More popcorn speeches @Stephanie Grice) -
Read on below and then comment with some shout-outs of your own.
#lovefest2019 #wearethebestcommunity
@Community Manager: I've said it before and I'll say it again - you rock. I think you do a wonderful job of outreach and support from a Champion perspective and I continue to see you do amazing things every day (which includes mad photography skills). You contribute so much to this little slice of the internet.
@Monique vdB: INVALUABLE member of this community and the reason that we get to earn sweet badges every month. If I have questions, you go above and beyond to connect me with the person that has the answers. You're so willing to jump in and support anyone who needs it - and that is so admirable.
@Scott Theus@Jack Brickey@Tinker Fadoua@Thomas Schlegel@miikhy@Manon Soubies-Camy@Jodi LeBlancand holycow so many other people in the champion program who I can't even tag because tags are weird- I am SO lucky to have you all as a resource for bouncing ideas back and forth, sending dumb GIFs, and enabling each other's nerdy tendencies. You are all why this community is one of the best around and I feel like we will continue to do amazing things in 2019.
See you all in VEGAS for selfies - happy new year!!